Saturday, April 21, 2012

Zoya Earth Day Promo

Just in case you haven't heard, the Zoya Earth Day Promo is back!



With this promo, the bottles are only $4, and you still need to pay for shipping.

Here’s all you need to do!

1.    Go to www.zoya.com, pick out the polishes you would like and add them to your cart. You must select at
       least 6 and no more than 24 bottles of polish (Salons accounts minimum 12 maximum 48 bottles).
2.    Apply the code: EARTHZOYA2012
3.    Your order value will be adjusted to reflect a 50% discount (we use these funds to properly dispose of
       the old nail polish).
4.    Review and SUBMIT your order!

I still haven't decided which ones I am going to get, yet, but you will all see them next week when I get them! :)  What shades did you get if you got any?


4 comments:

  1. All of the surf collection + 3 more went down my shopping cart. And I wasn't even suppose to buy more polishes this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. I tell myself that all the time!! But, I never can pass up a Zoya promo! :)

      Delete
  2. Cassi, Barbie, Caitlin, Ivanka, Megan, Kimber & Shelby are the shades I am debating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am getting Cassi, too! I am on the fence about Barbie, but if I don't get it this time, I will end up getting her during one of the next promos I'm sure.

      Delete