Wednesday, May 23, 2012

China Glaze Pink Plumeria

Pink Plumeria is one of the shades that was just released in the summer neon collection. It's a bright, shimmering pink, although I wouldn't necessarily classify it as a neon. My camera sure would, though. Two of these pics are color accurate, the others came out more orange-y/coral. The display screen on my camera, I have found, doesn't really show the pics as they are going to show up on the computer, so it's hard to judge if I got any color accurate ones or not before I go to edit and crop.

This does dry with a satin matte finish, so a top coat is required for a glossy look. Overall, I really liked this color. It's super flattering, and it a bright, fun summer shade without being too over the top neon. I used three coats for maximum intensity, but two would have sufficed.

1 coat Orly Bonder, 3 coats Pink Plumeria, 1 coat SV.

Color accurate:


Not accurate:




5 comments:

  1. Pretty Color.. I Like it on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really am liking bright/neon colors as well!

      Delete
  2. Lovely shade !!

    Dear, I am hosting Romwe.com international giveaway, where you can Win $50 Freebies + Backless Shift Dress + Secret Gift !! Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter Romwe.com Giveaway
    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete