Saturday, May 19, 2012

China Glaze Sunshine Pop

Sunshine Pop is a pretty yellow with very subtle shimmer in it that gives it almost a frosty finish. Like, if you look super close, you can see the brush strokes like a frost. I don't usually care much for frosts, but I love this polish. The shimmer and frostiness sets it apart from other yellow cremes.

Application is like with most yellows, but this was one of the least offensive. I applied three coats for complete even-ness in the pics, but somehow managed to only need two on my right hand. Go figure.

1 coat Orly Bonder, 3 coats Sunshine Pop, 1 coat SV.








12 comments:

  1. Beautiful nails! I love that colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a really pretty color.

      Delete
  2. Really beautiful colour! The brush-strokes are hardly visible and don't seem to detract from the beauty of the polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You are right, the brush strokes are barely visible even in real life. :)

      Delete
  3. WOW this is so bright and lovely!! last time I wore a yellow polish my nails looked like they had a fungus...this makes me want to try again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! You should try again...maybe it was just the shade. I love yellow polish :)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous yellow! I like that it's bright, but not neon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree. I like bright polish, but sometimes neon colors just are too bright!

      Delete
  5. your nails are so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I just clipped them, so my next swatches will have slightly shorter nails. This post is about as long as I will let them get before cutting them.

      Delete