Monday, May 14, 2012

A different kind of haul... *Pic Heavy*

I didn't buy too many polishes this week because I spent a bunch of money on new clothes. lol. The weather is getting warmer and Rue 21 was having a super sale on summer dresses, so I picked some up. :)

This dress is actually REALLY cute on. It falls pretty shapeless on the hanger, but there is elastic around the waist and as you can see, it ties over one shoulder.

I usually don't go for the shorter in the front type dresses, but since they are in style this season, I figured I would get one.

This is also really cute. Again, there is elastic around the waist to make it more form fitting, the the back is 'slashed', or whatever you want to call it.

Yes, I bought two of the same dresses in different colors. They fit me really good and are great basic pieces.


A cute little top that was marked way down. I love anything lace-y or eyelet fabric!

My fiance actually bought this for me when he went shopping for  some summer clothes for himself. He knows I hate when he goes shopping without me, so now he just buys me something whenever he goes. lol. There were two more tank tops with this and a necklace...the tank tops were basic and the necklace I returned because I already had it.

A cute necklace for half off. There were other colors in this...yellow and maybe pink. I got the black though, because I needed a neutral necklace that I could wear with whatever.


I LOVE colors like this in jewelery. This pendant is so cute to me. I will be wearing this often this spring.


And finally, a pair of black platform heels from work that were on clearance for 9.97. I had been looking at these for weeks now, but kept talking myself out of another pair of heels....but, when they got marked down to under 10 bucks, there was no talking out of it! lol. They are a really pretty sweater-type material. I really like them a lot.

So, now you see why I didn't get so much polish last week. lol. Not to mention, I am saving for whenever my Sally's gets the China Glaze Neons. I will probably get the entire collection...hoping they get it before the first so I can use this months discount coupon instead of having to wait for it in June.

8 comments:

  1. These are all so cute! And I really love your new heels. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, I am a blogger and would like to submit giveaway currently running on my blog. Please let me know where to submit.

    Thanks
    Shalini

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can email me at sarahandmike@hellokitty.com

      Delete
  3. I love rue21 those are really nice dresses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like Rue 21, too...and it doesn't hurt that I work in a plaza where one is :) I get to go shopping while we are slow at work. lol.

      Delete
  4. I love all the dresses you bought! It makes me wanna run and go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always want to run and go shopping! haha. :)

      Delete