Friday, May 11, 2012

Julep Cinco De Mayo Mystery Box

I have ordered the past few mystery boxes, and every time I get the smallest one...a few polishes and maybe one or two extra items. I am always hoping for that big box, though, so I don't think I will ever turn a mystery box down.

Wanna see what I got this time? :)


......
Sienna, Hayden, Gayle, Leah

Not much. lol. I got the smallest box, like always, and unfortunately 3 of the 4 colors are dupes. I am going to gift Hayden to a girl that I work with. I wore it the other day, and immediately she said, "Ooooo...I like your nail polish. It makes you look really tan!" She kept commenting on it all day, so I am going to give her this extra one for Mother's Day this weekend. :)

Sienna and Leah, I am just going to try to swap. Gayle is the only color I don't have, and honestly I don't care too much about a deep purple color, but whatevs. That's the risk you take with a Mystery Box! I'm sure I will still be ordering the next one whenever it comes out. lol.

12 comments:

  1. I got the same box, what a disappointment..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is pretty much the exact box I get every time. I would have been happier if it was 4 shades that I didn't already have. I mean, it's more than you get in a Maven Box, so I don't care about the amount of items. IDK why they would send Hayden and Leah together since they were in the same Maven Box together :-/.

      Delete
  2. If you are interested in swapping, I have two of Julep Mandy and Alyson I am looking to trade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, yes, I would love to trade. My email is sarahandmike@hellokitty.com. :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Sarah! I also got similar colors, watch out for Sienna...I open mine and the brush was completely missing! I sent them an e-mail to send a replacement one though :)

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My other bottle of Sienna was fine. This one I am not opening, so hopefully whoever I end up trading with doesn't get a wonky bottle!

      Delete
  4. I guess that's what you get with mystery boxes and even though it's frustrating sometimes you can find some gorgeous things in them! I love the green colour! xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's pretty much it. I love the mystery boxes, though, because there is always that chance of getting a big one!

      Delete
  5. glad I didn't get suckered in again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. It was only 20 bucks. I actually like getting the boxes and I think it's a good deal, but I just had these colors already. Didn't you pay the full 60 dollars for yours? I think I remember you blogging about that.

      Delete
  6. Really wish that we got Julep boxes here in the UK, we have monthly boxes but nothing like this :(, I also wanted to let you know that i have written a post about my fantastic prize that i won, here is the link: http://randomworldofbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    I am sorry the pics aren't great but I am getting a camera today, I just hope the post does the prizes justice because they are great prizes xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even get the monthly boxes. I always check the colors, and if there is anything that looks unique or that I have to have, I will get it for that month. I just like doing the Mystery Boxes because it's a surprise. lol.

      Thanks for posting about the prize you received! :) I'm so glad you liked it!

      Delete