Wednesday, May 16, 2012

OPI Just Spotted The Lizard

I don't have many words for this post except, Wow! This polish is just beautiful. OPI's Just Spotted The Lizard has definitely made my top ten for this year, and it may be hard to beat. An amazing gold/green duochrome polish from the recent Spiderman Collection. I got a ridiculous amount of compliments on it just in the first day that I had it on.

The first coat goes on kinda sheer, but the second coat makes it all perfect. I'll let the pics do the talking.

1 coat Orly Bonder, 2 coats Just Spotted The Lizard, 1 coat SV.










6 comments:

  1. Wow such a diff shade <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...I definitely don't have any duochromes like this!!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Can't wait to get this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was on my 'must have' list, for sure!

      Delete
  3. awesome, i should buy one!



    checkout my blog..
    www.mycrazylifeandstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurry before they are gone! lol.

      Delete