Monday, May 7, 2012

OPI - Skull and Glossbones

I love this polish. Seriously. This is hands down my favorite, go-to light grey creme. I have used it for lots of bases for nail art. Zoya has some similar shades, but theirs tend to lean blue or purple. I haven't tried Dove, though, so that may be closer. Irregardless, this is the first polish that I know I will be using up and I will absolutely be re-purchasing when I use it up!

Application was a breeze, I did three coats just to be safe for pictures, but with careful application it could be an easy 2 coater.









Do you have any go to colors that you find yourself using again and again? I also did some fun nail art with this I will be posting tomorrow :)

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I need more grey shades in my collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I first got into polish, grey was one of my favorite colors to wear, so I have lots of them now. This has always been my fave, though.

      Delete
  2. I like this shade a lot, too! Greys are great. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! And, I think they are very versatile. They can be neutral but fashionable at the same time.

      Delete
  3. This looks like the perfect grey I've been needing in my collection! Gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely try it if you get a chance, it's a beautiful polish!

      Delete
  4. I'm a massive S&GB fan as well, I always end up using it in nail art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great base, and I find that sometimes a light grey works out better that white for lots of things.

      Delete
  5. This actually looks real nice on your nails!

    ReplyDelete