Saturday, May 5, 2012

Orly After Party *Pic Heavy*

Orly After Party is a beautiful black based polish with tons of purple and blue glitter. I was hoping this would be a close call with my #1 lemming Butter London The Black Knight, but while it's beautiful, interesting, and unique on it's own, it's just not quite on Black Knight level.

I took tons of pics of this because I was messing with thesettings on my camera and this also looked WAY different with wet or dry top coat. While the polish or top coat was wet, it was so shiny and sparkly, but once dried it was a little dull. You will see in the pics. The formula was a bit thick, but easy to work with and had great coverage!

1 coat Orly Bonder, 2 coats After Party, 1 coat SV.

Natural Lighting (Shade):





These pics are artificial light. The top ones are with SV still wet, and the bottom two are after it dried and I figured out how to use my camera options. You can see that it dries significantly less sparkly than when it's wet.



And a bunch in direct sunlight, because that's when it looked the best.










2 comments:

  1. Wow I wasn't expecting the blue, purple and pink glitter in this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a very pretty color!

      Delete