Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Orly Prisma Gloss Gold over Au Champagne

This was the base to my Memorial Day Mani. I snapped a few pics of it before I started the nail art, so I figured I would share. Prisma Gloss Gold is a fine gold shimmer with some holo glitter splashed throughout it. The gold pretty much over powers that, though. I want to swatch this again, but do 3 coats to see how it turns out. I think it will look really pretty and bling-y. I have a feeling I will be using this polish lots when I want some gold glitter!

1 coat Orly Bonder, 2 coats Au Champagne, 1 coat Prisma Gloss Gold.
I didn't use any base coat since I was doing more polish over top of this.

A couple blurry pics to show the sparkle:




And in natural light:






I did two coats on my thumb, but then decided that it ended up looking too gold for what I was going for. Look how pretty, though. I can't wait to see what three coats will look like!



8 comments:

  1. Very pretty!

    Hey hun imdoing a 5 prize giveaway on my blog if youd like to check it out?
    Take care I'm now following you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and I will check it out! :)

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful this color! Always follow your blog, not even commenting! required to disclose many other raffles legal raffles legal blogs and do here on the blog!
    I'm from Brazil, I'm sorry if there are errors in the writing because I am using google translator

    ReplyDelete