Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sinful Colors Neon Fusion

^^^I just realized I wrote the name of the polish wrong in the title!! OOPPS!

I love neons, but why do they have to be so difficult?! Application, photography, just everything. Fusion Neon is a serious neon pink creme. Three coats is a must with this polish. It dries matte, so I used Seche Vite to make it shine.

I had to take a bunch of different pics in different places/lighting to try to do this neon justice. It's BRIGHT.

1 coat Orly Bonder, 3 coats Fusion Neon, 1 coat SV.







18 comments:

  1. omg! sooooooo gorgeous!!!:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree, neons are nightmare when it comes to pictures... but just take a look at this divine color - it's so worth all the troubles *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, most time they really are worth the trouble. I loved this once I had it on and was done polishing. lol.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's really great. And for only 1.99, it's a great buy!

      Delete
  4. So bright and pink! This is the kind of colour I wear during the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a perfect summer color! I love neon shades.

      Delete
  5. OMG, i just put this on today too, i also added a top coat of red carpet lacquers "Grifter" looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sinfully gorgeous! LOVE LOVE LOVE the color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow so bright and fun! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I didnt even realize how much I love neons til recently!!

      Delete