Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekly Polish Additions

I guess I did a LITTLE better this week than I did last. lol. As long as Sally's doesn't get any new collections in this month, I should be good and be able to get a second Helmer. Fingers crossed.

Zoya's Exclusive Blogger Set. You could only get this via the Birchbox site. These colors aren't extremely unique, except Belle.
Coraline, Kate, Belle

Nicole by OPI It Starts With Me, Hard Candy Matte Top Coat

 Nicole by OPI Paparazzi Don't Preach, Essie Beach Bum Blu

I went to Sally's to pick up giveaway prizes and some Seche Vite. Then I saw a bunch of Orly on clearance, plus B2G1, so this is what I ended up with...
Green Apple, Crush On You, Butterflies, CG Celtic Sun, Forever Crimson, Twilight, Spark, CG Seduce Me

12 comments:

  1. i like your style! i received my Zoya blogger trio this weekend, but poor Kate had opened up and made it all a big 'ole mess! glad yours came in tact. swatches?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Did you contact Zoya or Birchbox?? They should replace your polish.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Fantastic haul. I love Orly polishes <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just started getting into Orly. I mean, I had a few here and there, but now with their spring & summer collection, I am hooked. :) I was glad to see these ones on clearance!

      Delete
  3. Every time I see someone post the blogger collection, I die a little inside knowing that Birchbox doesn't ship to the bottom of the world. Goodness me, though, what I wouldn't give for those three.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want something similar, try OPI's Texas Collection. There are a few brightly colored jellies in that collection and you can probably find somewhere or someone to ship to you. :) They are VERY similar to the blogger collection.

      Delete
  4. I stopped wearing nail polish years ago but just started up again as the colors now are luscious. And my nails need the extra strength.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there are lots of great colors out there. Be careful, or you will soon be addicted like the rest of us. lol.

      Delete