Sunday, May 27, 2012

Where are the hauls!?!?

Here are my polish additions from the past two weeks. I figured out I haven't been hauling as much since now I am done with school, so I'm not out stalking drug stores like I used to. I would stop at 4 different drugstores at least once a week on my way home from school. Now, I only go if I am looking for something in particular.

Not to mention, I have been spending so much money on my garden. Every time I drop another 60, 70 dollars....I think how much polish that could have been. Oh well, though, it's fun to have another hobby and something that I can share with my daughter all summer.

Anyways, here are the polishes I got the last two weeks.

 China Glaze Sacred Heart, Orly Au Champagne

 China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard, Sun-Kissed, Orange You Hot?, Surfin' For Boys

 China Glaze Under The Boardwalk, Beach Cruis-er, Ride The Waves, Splish Splash

 Flirty Tankini, Pink Plumeria, Love's A Beach, Hang-Ten Toes

Essie Your Hut or Mine, Julep Mandy, Julep Alyson

8 comments:

  1. Those neons look great! Nice haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I love the china glaze neons by any chance did you get them from a website?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No, I got them at Sally's, but you could probably find them on Amazon.

      Delete