Sunday, June 3, 2012

Weekly Polish Additions

Not a whole bunch of additions this week, but some that I was really wanting!!

I had been eyeballing the new Orly Glam FX polishes at Sally's, but was hesitant to give in to the high price tag. But, the polish gods were smiling down on me and one of the girls in the FB group that I am in had a set for WAY below what I would have paid at Sally's. YAY!! So now these babies are home with me.

 Sashay My Way, Spazmatic, Can't Be Tamed, Mermaid Tale, Be Brave

Then, I won a giveaway for Essie's Summer Poppy-Razzi Collection. I was also wanting these, but the price hadn't dropped on Amazon yet. These shades are so beautiful and definitely what I am into right now,.

Camera, Bazooka, Lights, Action

Like I said...I didn't do any huge hauling this week, but I think I got some quality additions. The Orly's will be fun, especially come the holidays. They remind me of Christmas polishes.

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get those Orly glitters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really pretty, and I don't even care for glitters that much! lol.

      Delete
  2. Superb!!!How do u prevent ur nail paints from getting dried?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had that happen, yet. Mine are all still in goody condition. The only ones that aren't are the ones that I let my daughter use, but those are the ones that I don't really mind if they get dried or gloopy.

      Delete
  3. I want the Orly Glam FX! They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they?! I think they will be very versatile!

      Delete
  4. Its a lovely collection :)
    Participate in the ongoing giveaway:
    Pearl Earrings Giveaway

    ReplyDelete